Some things about my month in Sydney:
1. I get to work on the largest, most exciting project I will probably ever encounter in my life. Work is extremely busy and the hours are sometimes long, but I can honestly say I do love getting to work every day. There's no space for mediocrity with this project, which means that I am constantly surrounded by people who are amazing at what they do.
2. My rabbit can survive a plane ride.
3. I walk past one of Adriano Zumbo's cafes every day. This means cake at least twice a week.
4. One day someone scheduled a site walk at 7am, which involved me having to get out of bed at 4:45am. I refused to cut back on sleep so I booked an over-priced hotel room so I could get an extra hour and a half of sleep. Clearly taking my new found financial freedom for granted.
5. Living in an apartment saves money because of the difficulty in couriers getting parcels to your doorstep.
6. The state government needs to spend more money fixing roads.
7. I live so close to a hospital that I have a front-row view to helicopters landing and taking-off. It's probably really morbid to get this excited about peope needing emergency care.
9. Last week it rained for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT. What kind of weather is this??? Our apartment flooded slightly and my rabbit was too stubbon to move and sat on wet carpet for three days.
10. We relocated my entire walk-in-wardrobe :)